Milwaukee Art Museum
Another week has passed and it’s another week of saving some cash. Here is a run down of what we did this week to save money.
- I have an unruly set of eyebrows. Without proper maintenance, they turn into a unibrow. I used to pay someone every 3 weeks to wax them, now I do it myself with a pair of tweezers and a lot of patience. I did that this week.
- The first Thursday of every month is free day at the Milwaukee Art Museum. After going to an appointment with my daughter on Thursday, I decided to visit the museum for a couple of hours.
- We ordered pizza last weekend, which we don’t do very often. Dominoes had a $7.99 3 topping large pizza special. We ordered 2 and my daughter picked them up, so no delivery fee or tip. This provided dinner for 4 and lunch for 2 the next day.
- I brown bagged it to work everyday. Thankfully, my restaurant options are limited near my employer, so anything I can put together at home is the better option.
- I carefully menu planned and stayed below my weekly grocery budget. Not buying meat helps that cause.
What did you do to save a few dollars this week?