Here is the roundup of things we did this week to save money.
- When Luna was a puppy, she destroyed our couch. I mean, seriously ripped it apart. The result has been driving me crazy for months. Instead of buying a brand new couch for her to destroy again, I ordered a slip cover from Amazon to hide the damage. It looks fine and will do until we have the courage to buy a new couch.
- This week I was thinking that I need to order a 2020 calendar as I continue to make appointments into the next year. Coincidentally, Amazon mailed multiple appointment books to my employer and told us to keep them. So, I got a really nice and really free appointment book for 2020. It’s definitely not in the league of the Lisa Condren appointment books that I like, but it serves it’s purpose just fine.
- I bought my mom her birthday gift online, utilizing a one day only 25% off special. Just in case you are reading this mom, you will love it!
- I bought a new rug at Kohl’s (of course everything at Kohl’s is always on sale, but 50% off isn’t bad). I got $20 in Kohl’s cash which I plan on using for new throw pillows, to replace the pillows the dog destroyed. Also, the rug needed to be replaced, because the dog destroyed the old one. See a pattern here?
- I got the oil changed on my car and used a $25 of coupon.
What have you done this week to save money?
1 thought on “Frugal Friday”
Can’t wait to see what you got me.