- We recently did a new puzzle that was missing 3 pieces. I contacted the company and they sent me a brand new puzzle. The company is Cobble Hill, customer service like that deserves a shout out.
- At work we bring in items we are no longer using or don’t want, to pass on. Someone recently brought in some brand new, never opened, really nice bath products. I let them sit for a day and then took a couple for a Christmas gift. I know, re gifting is tacky. But, this is product that I would have likely purchased for this person anyway.
- We checked out 3 really good DVDs from the library. For free we saw Parasite, Jo Jo Rabbit and It’s A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood. Please visit your library to save money.
- We paused my daughter’s gym membership for 3 months while her doctor continues to try to get a handle on her grave’s disease. Grave’s is a battle that she is having a tough time overcoming.
- I made a chicken on Sunday and made a batch of soup that fed us for two dinners and 1 lunch. I also made a chicken salad for lunch for 1 day. By doing that, one chicken provided ten meals.
What did you do this week to save money?
Use your library!