Here is our list of things that we did this week to save some cash.
- My husband is making a batch of home brew with the ingredients he has on hand. This should be interesting. Below is a picture of something that has to do with the brewing. To be honest, I am not sure what this is all about.
- We have driven very little this week and the savings is obvious in our checkbook.
- Does the fact that at my parents party, my daughter’s boyfriend won the centerpiece and he gave it to me? Free flowers always make me happy.
- Home brew isn’t the only thing that was started in this house this week. Wine making is on the list. Very hopeful that this batch doesn’t taste like the piss water that the last batch tasted like. It was a chardonnay. I made a lot of risotto to use it up so that it wasn’t just dumped out.
- Someone at work left a brand new box of Yankee Candle lavender candles in the free to a good home spot. This made me very happy!
That’s it for this week, what did you do to save money?