I have been busy compiling a list of books that I plan to read this spring.
- This is a big number one for me. The Boy From The Woods by Harlan Coben. I LOVE Harlan Coben’s books. Every single one of them. I have read them all and would reread them all if I had the time. Harlan and I have a special relationship. I follow him on Instagram and one time I commented that the next time he is in Milwaukee he should contact me, I would take him for a brat and beer. He responded “there’s beer in Wisconsin?’ I felt pretty special. He’s kind of my middle aged crush.
- Reese’s Book Club always has good recommendations. I have Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid already checked out and ready to start today. I have yet to read a book that Reese Witherspoon recommends that I don’t end up loving. She really has great taste in books.
- The follow up to My Lovely Wife is He Started It by Samantha Downing. I am guessing her encore will be as disturbing and fun to read as My Lovely Wife. I can’t wait!
- I have read rave reviews of American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins. I hope to read this one by June, but I am number 93 on the library hold list. This one might not happen until summer.
- I am going to put The Institute by Stephen King back on the list. I never got to it in the winter, like I had planned. I have heard great things about it, but for some reason I just couldn’t find the inspiration to start it.
That’s my list. I love book recommendations, so please send them my way.
Happy Sunday friends, keep reading!