Below is the list of things we did this week to save money.
- I signed up for The Great Courses. It’s an online library of classes that includes everything from history to professional development. Cost for 30 days is $0. If I chose to keep it after 30 days, it will be $10/quarter.
- I took advantage of one month free on audible to download a couple books that I can’t get on the library’s online option.
- I literally haven’t gone anywhere, so I spent $0 on gas. I filled up my tank two weeks ago and it remains full. I will need to drive it a little bit this weekend to keep my battery happy.
- I have used up food that I was holding onto in the pantry that I thought I would eventually throw away. One thing about being in isolation, you learn to make do with what you have on hand.
- I started a batch of salad sprouts! I used to do this more regularly. I realized that I had a bag of seeds for sprouts and decided to give it another go. They started slow, but started to take off.
What did you do to save money as the majority of the world is trapped at home?