What did you do to save money this week? Here is our list of money saving things that we did.
- Our first CSA box will be delivered today. It’s a good variety of vegetables that will get us through the week. We have our greens and asparagus from the garden that will supplement the CSA veggies. The cost of the CSA is $30/week. We will buy very few, if any vegetables from the grocery store now until the fall. I will make exceptions for tomatoes and avocados.
- Our seafood box from Sitka Salmon Shares came on Thursday. This is not a frugal buy, but so worth it, in my opinion. Sitka Salmon Shares provides quality, sustainably harvested seafood. It is delivered to your door from fishermen in Alaska. They send enough every month that our family has enough to feed us seafood once a week for an entire year.
- I won a seafood seasoning spice mix from an online contest. Enter those contests! I win stuff on a semi regular basis. It’s always fun to get those packages in the mail.
- We signed up for a complimentary subscription to Starz. We have seriously gotten addicted to Outlander.
- I finally ventured out of the house to Walgreens and took advantage of several buy one get one free specials.